As Note in the Pocket continues to adjust, we ask that you review the following safety resources and procedures. We greatly appreciate the community’s support during this time.
Policies & Procedures
VOLUNTEER UPDATE 12/2/20
For your safety and the safety of others, Note in the Pocket is making some adjustments to our available Volunteer shifts. We are reducing the number of volunteers to 4 at the Lacy Avenue location and 8 at the Crossroads Fellowship location.
We also want to remind you of our safety protocols and procedures:
- Please wash your hands upon entering the building, before you begin your volunteer shift.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times when inside the building. You are welcome to take mask breaks outside.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and other volunteers.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, or any other COVID symptoms) you are required to stay home and encouraged to get tested.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, we ask that you quarantine and do not return until after 14 days.
Please review our COVID Response Plan that outlines steps if you have been exposed to someone with COVID or if you yourself test Positive. You can review all of our safety guidelines below. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 919-714-9403.
We appreciate your continued support during this challenging year.