With your support, donations, volunteer service, and partnership, we impacted 5,069 children and family members in 2020!
Thank you for being a part of Note in the Pocket's mission to clothe individuals in confidence.
Clothed in Confidence
We provide clothing to impoverished and homeless schoolchildren in Wake County with dignity and love. We believe that it is unacceptable for children to be limited in their educational and social development because they do not have appropriate clothes for school.
- Support the Clothed in Confidence campaign! Your year-end gift can help change the daily reality of 6,000 local children and families in 2021.
- Explore our Office & Volunteer Safety Response Page for all our updated policies and procedures, as well as additional resources during Coronavirus. You can also access all the information in the COVID-19 menu option above!
- We are accepting clothing donations. You can review our Drop-Off Locations Here! We will continue to have in-person donations by appointment only at our Crossroads Center location. You can sign up to deliver your clothing donations on our SignUp Genius (please read as the instructions are on that page).
- We are accepting volunteers on a limited basis. Visit our Volunteer Page to register and sign up for a shift.
- The need to clothe our children and families in crisis is growing. Safely help us prepare! Host a Clothing Drive - details here!