Support our mission by hosting a fundraiser or an item specific clothing drive for us. Visit the link below to sign up to host a clothing drive.
Questions? Contact Liz Merritt at email@example.com for more information.
Kids Clothing Kids
Hi Note in the Pocket community! My name is Jessica Jordan and I am a Girl Scout Ambassador working on my Gold Award project. I created this program Kids Clothing Kids in an effort to increase youth involvement within the Note in the Pocket and the local community. The program is designed for small groups such as Girl Scout troops, Cub Scout troops, youth groups, school clubs, etc, and allows elementary-high school kids to volunteer by leading their own clothing drives. I hope that this program shows kids that anyone can be a change-maker in their community no matter their age and that their actions can positively impact someone else’s life.
One of the reasons I selected Note in the Pocket to partner with on this project is because they take something as simple as donating clothing and completely change a child/family’s life for the better (with dignity and love of course). They are making real change in Wake (and now Durham) county and are so welcoming to anyone who wants to get involved. I’ve enjoyed working with everyone at NITP and I’m looking forward to seeing the outcome of my efforts and watching even more youth get involved!
Please feel free to tag Note in the Pocket on social media if you post your Kids Clothing Kids drive!
Children, Teens & Families:
- Host a neighborhood clothing drive
- Collect clothing items at your birthday or holiday party
- Host a collection through your school
- Host a collection through your scouts or sports team
- Team up with your faith community
- Host an online fundraiser using social media
- Be a Social Media Ambassador by sharing posts/tweets
- Participate in our Socks & Undie 5K Rundie & Kids Fun Run
- Be a Social Media Ambassador by sharing post/tweets
- Become a NITP Liaison at your religious organization
- Become a Fairy Godmother
- Host a friendraiser
- Join our Confidence Club Program through monthly giving
- Team up with your school, religious group, civic group, or business to participate in our Mobile Volunteer Program
- Create a team or become a sponsor for our Socks & Undie 5K Rundie